Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Based RPG Set In A World Of Myth's, Might And Magic

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, from me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello, from me! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from me!   Hello, from me! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:17 am

Hello, everyone my name is Jenn. I don't really know what to talk about, so here it goes. I like playing video games, I'm mostly a PC and PS3 gamer. Favorite type of games are RPG's and favorite one is the Dragon Age series. I also play games on Steam, League of Legends, and smite. A hobby of mine is art, I can only do 2D art pieces. I also am in love with cats and music. Also I don't really know what my type of humor is, but I can be pretty stupid sometimes. My username is a persona I use on the internet to conceal my identity on social media. Any questions just ask. I kinda just dumped everything I can think of into a post. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Hello, from me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, from me!   Hello, from me! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 am

Hello Jenn, and Welcome to DR.

Your introduction was just fine, no worries there... I hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to ask me anything if you need help.
Back to top Go down

Hello, from me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, from me!   Hello, from me! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 am

Thanks and I'll keep that in mind if I need to ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, from me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, from me!   Hello, from me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, from me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: