Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Based RPG Set In A World Of Myth's, Might And Magic

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello (Take 2!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello (Take 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Hello (Take 2!)   Hello (Take 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello (again) everyone!
Take 2 at my introduction since of course the browser had to crash and lose what I had typed. Evil or Very Mad

Lady Snow directed me this way.

My name is Melissa though every game I've played since 7th grade I've gone by either Arieanna or Siofra. I'm married and a mom of a brood of boys (10, 7, 3 and a 15yr old stepson). I work full time as a quality lab technician at a corn plant. Most of the food anyone eats will have a product we (or one of our sister plants) makes. Most of the corn syrup used for marshmallow Peeps, specifically, comes from our plant.  I've got a crazy work schedule. 12 hour rotating shifts, 4 days on, 4 off, 4 nights on, 4 off, so my play time varies on the day.

I cut my teeth on gaming with chat room and forum roleplay before discovering real book and dice D&D. eventually moved on to console and pc single and mmo games. I prefer RPG style games and absolutely stink at 1st person. I was bummed when I fond out Bioshock was a 1st person Sad

But anyway! I'm in the process of checking out world back history and such before I decide what I'm rolling up for a character (though I can pretty much guarantee she'll be elven). Hopefully I'll be adventuring with some of you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Hello (Take 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Take 2!)   Hello (Take 2!) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Welcome to DR Mel, glad you have joined our small, but friendly community.

Anything you need help with, either send me a message or send Lady Snow... AKA Rach, a message, and I will help you with anything I can.
A few of the members here will also know what they are doing with regards to character creations, a particular favorite of mine is Alucard for that kind of thing.

Anyway, welcome once more, and I hope to RP with you soon.

~ DS ~

Back to top Go down

Hello (Take 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Take 2!)   Hello (Take 2!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:10 am

Welcome! Its good to see a new face! Im sure youll find this place fun and, if you allow it, exciting.

Look forward to role playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello (Take 2!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (Take 2!)   Hello (Take 2!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello (Take 2!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: