Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Based RPG Set In A World Of Myth's, Might And Magic

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy on the block.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New guy on the block. Empty
PostSubject: New guy on the block.   New guy on the block. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:13 am

Hello, Dark Realms community.

I'm new on the site and would like to extend greetings to the site's existing staff and members. I come here with a moderate rping history, and hope to get along with everyone while we delve into the mysteries of this promising world.
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block.   New guy on the block. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 pm

You are VERY welcome here Heero Yuy, and please don't hesitate to ask me anything to do with DR that you are unsure of.

Remember that the only stupid questions, are the one's which are never asked... so with that in mind, ask away!

I am the founder of DR, and head admin (only admin to be honest) in the entire game, and I am pleased to see you join us.

~ DS ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block.   New guy on the block. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:55 am

Mainly, I'm just looking for a good way to throw myself into the story. From the looks of things, the main party is otherwise occupied, and then there's this crazy guy hunting wolves on the plains that's kinda interesting. I'm looking to play my character as a kind of bounty hunter if that's possible, but I'm unsure of where to start. From the looks of things, the town of Ascalonia is the local settlement? Would that be a smart place to start out? I am not interested in crashing any parties... at least not right off the bat Cool
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block.   New guy on the block. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:44 pm

You can join either RP thread, there are two parties moving around the world doing their own thing with their own agendas.

Go where you feel you would fit most is my personal suggestion to you, the town IS the only settlement on the continent, but there are other continents to go to and visit later in the game.

However, this continent is already made and ready for you all to begin in on.

The town here is a good start point, and you could easily fit in and say you are from the town, or were visiting it... However, starting in the town means you will have to follow on from recent events which went on there... (IE, the invasion and destruction of it)

You shouldn't find that too taxing though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy on the block.   New guy on the block. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy on the block.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: