Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Based RPG Set In A World Of Myth's, Might And Magic

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete Newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi I have never played an RPG before so please be gentle
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm

Welcome to Dark Realms.

I have spoken to you a couple of times already, and answered a few questions, however if you find that you have more, please feel free to ask any of the staff or players.

This site is relatively new and not anywhere near full capacity, so every player counts.

~DS~
Back to top Go down

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Welcome to darkrealms. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi I'm new to DR. Please be gentle as I dont really know what to do yet
Danke Shun
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Welcome to DR.

I am the head admin around here, basicly it means, whatever happens.. the final decision is always down to me.

Thats not really important right now, others will no doubt want to help you as they have played many versions of DR before, this happens to be the 6th version to date.

I will just say now, coloured speech is really reserved for certain aspects of the Forum.

If you do choose to use colour, please use anything, except Violet/Purple and Red.

These three colours are reserved for admin only.. Thankyou.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them for you.

~DS~
Back to top Go down

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Yo I'm Hunter, ive played two version of DR so far and they have both been pretty kwl

look forward to maybe crossing paths with some of your varied and awesome characters

Good Luck Everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complete Newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Newbie   Complete Newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Newbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: