Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Based RPG Set In A World Of Myth's, Might And Magic

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wadeus tries to say hi.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wadeus tries to say hi. Empty
PostSubject: Wadeus tries to say hi.   Wadeus tries to say hi. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:14 pm

So this is the place to introduce myself. Here goes, My name is Wade. Initials are WWW, feel free to make the joke I have been hearing since I was 7. My sense of humor is Offensive and dark, so no worries about offending me. I play League of Legends and Vindictus all the time. My username for League and Steam is Wadeus. I am always down to game and just chill when I am home. I work Monday through Friday 7AM to 3:30PM USA time. Yes I am to lazy to figure out what timezone I am in. Yeah, that's about it. Hello everyone on Dark Realms, I look forward to adventuring with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wadeus tries to say hi.   Wadeus tries to say hi. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Great to have you with us Wade, and I have a feeling that when the new campaign kicks off, we will all be enjoying ourselves here.

Some of us are seasoned veteran players, others are one time players, and still fairly new to the site and the game itself... the rest of us are simply newbies, as you are.

Feel free to ask me anything which you feel will help your game experience.

~ DS ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wadeus tries to say hi.   Wadeus tries to say hi. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 am

Yay Wade! Glad to have you aboard! See if you can't get Steph in on it Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I tried rains. I really tried.   Wadeus tries to say hi. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 am

I tried to get Steph into it. She said she does not have the time.
Back to top Go down
Demonspike
Dungeon Master
Demonspike

Number of posts : 1404
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Wadeus tries to say hi.   Wadeus tries to say hi. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 am

Well don't worry about it too much Wade, because when we're all playing it, and she is left out, and NOT included in the fun... She may change her mind then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wadeus tries to say hi.   Wadeus tries to say hi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wadeus tries to say hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: